Most of the teenagers think that being fashionable and trendy takes a lot of money to spend. This is wrong because you can dress perfectly by spending a little money. The main question is that how to Become a Fashionable Teenager? So, the answer to this question consists of a few simple steps by which you can make your clothing, stylish and trendy.
1. Never copy other teenagers’ just make your own style. Acting upon today’s fashion is good, but it makes you spend a lot of money so just be yourself and wear what you like, but in styling limits otherwise people will call you old-fashioned. Do not wear extra fitted or loose clothes.
2. Choose only those clothes which suit you as well as your skin color and choose the color according to the season. Most of the teens run after those clothes which are according to today’s fashion, but didn’t suit them. These stylish clothes look weird on them so choose only those clothes which look good on you.
3. Just make your own signature style so that other teens will recognize you by that signature. It is good that other people are copying you, but never copy others otherwise you will lose the style signature of yours.
4. Wear those accessories which others don’t wear.
5. Your own fashion is created when you see others fashion and mix them suitably. For this reason, go through different teen fashion magazines. They will surely help you. If you are not finding these magazines useful, then watch some shows of good teen designers. By watching these you will get to know that what is today’s fashion, and you can customize their styles according to your own fashion choice.
6. Buy those fashion accessories who fit according to today’s trend. You can customize the jewelry according to your choice, but buy only that foot foot that footwear’s and eye wears,which are latest in fashion. Consult your teen friends or family members so that they can also give you some suggestion.
7. Wear only those types of clothes which suits the latest occasion. For example, wear green on an earth day, suitable t-shirts on mother’s day or father’s day. Wear these things on different occasions, but never lose your signature style. Like if you are wearing your signature bracelet, then you should wear it with every type of clothes.
8. If you want to spend some money, then surely visit some fashion stores of good designers. Choose only two or three designers of yours so that you will get to know that fashion style better.
9. Make those hairstyles which suit you and are according to today’s fashion. You can also keep your hairstyle your signature.
Read More How to Become a Fashionable Teenager